Sunday 8 May 2011

Here I am!

I am quite busy at the moment, working full time dispatching train on one of europe's busiest stations, taking care of two lovely girls, a man who have his head deep into his law books and law studies and all that cooking, washing and cleaning. It is maybe not so strange then, that I am a bit frustrated and have to dream a lot about my studio and my ongoing projects, instead of realise them. Well, you can see that I at  the moment do not get enough time or space to be creative and complete fantastic art pieces. That is why I value my knitting and crochet so much, I put all my love to create into the small things I can do.
Any free time I have I bring out my craftwork, in the night when everyone sleep, early mornings with a coffeecup in the kitchen and my absolutely favourite time, on the train to work. It takes me 30minutes and they are holy reserved for knitting or crochet, and every time I enter that public transport I pray that it will be delayed and stuck behind a signal somewhere on the way, so I get more time...
I know the time and peace to think will be for me one day, but not now, I am trying hard sometime to coop with the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment